Sunday, July 7, 2013

[Mini Album] MYNAME – MYNAME 1st Mini Album

TheKhmer7 Channel | 9:34 PM | |
[Mini Album] MYNAME - MYNAME 1st Mini Album 
[EP] 마이네임 – MYNAME 1st Mini Album
Release Date: 2013.07.04
Genre: Ballad, Dance Pop
Language: Korean
Bit Rate: MP3-320kbps

Myname has been steadily rising in popularity since their debut two years ago. This year, they’ve stepped it up by releasing their first Japanese album and holding their first solo concert in Korea. Now they’re dropping their first mini-album. The group’s catchy title song Baby I’m Sorry blends a beautiful piano melody with electric guitar and electronic beats.
Track List:
01. Baby I’m Sorry || Download 
02. In My Place || Download
03. Let Me Cry || Download
04. 그래 바로 너야 || Download
05. Luv Taker || Download
06. Baby I’m Sorry (Inst.) || Download
added track 6 Baby I’m Sorry (Inst.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Search

Powered by Blogger.